You will be working as part of the ecommerce team, supporting our Digital Marketing Manager. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to start a career in ecommerce within a rapidly expanding fast fashion business.
- Uploading products onto Magento
- Editing pages on the site
- Updating promotional codes
- Testing emails
- Excellent Excel skills
- Determined and willing to go above and beyond
- Enthusiasm for the fashion industry
To Apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
You will be working as part of our PR team, supporting our PR Manager. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to start a career in PR, social media and blogger outreach.
We're looking for:
- Relevant degree within a fashion/media field
- A clear understanding of the fashion and celebrity industry
- A hard working and passionate team player
Duties will include:
- Creating look sheets to promote new products/celebrity matches
- Assisting on events
- Liaising with press and blogger outreach
- Monitoring media coverage
- Researching events and campaigns
Graphic Design Intern
You will be working as part of a creative ecommerce team, supporting the main graphic designer, offering creative support and implementing campaign briefs.
An interest in fast fashion would be ideal but not essential.
An enthusiastic and driven attitude.
- Must have a reasonable working knowledge of Photoshop.
To Apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be working as part of the Buying team, supporting our Senior buyer in the buying, administration and ecommerce proposition of stock here at ITS HQ. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in fashion buying in a rapidly expanding fast fashion business.
Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends and research.
Degree or equivalent in buying/merchandising ideally but not essentially in the fashion field.
- Excel competent
Experience working to tight timescales and in a fast paced environment
Great organisational and prioritising skills
The ability to manage your time and work autonomously.
To Apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com
NB: Due to the volume of applicants - we will only contact those applicable.