You will be working as part of the ecommerce team, supporting our Digital Marketing Manager. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to start a career in ecommerce within a rapidly expanding fast fashion business.
- Uploading products onto Magento
- Editing pages on the site
- Updating promotional activity
- Testing emails
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Flexibility and adaptability to workload
- Competent Excel skills
- Enthusiasm for the fashion industry
To Apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
MERCHANDISING INTERN - Two positions available
The job role of the Merchandising Intern will be preparing and distributing merchandise reports of stock intake and stock position, supporting the assistant merchandisers and liaising with the buying team.
- Raising PO’s
- Updating the key merchandising systems
- Ensuring each item has been classified correctly.
- Ensuring each order has been inputted correctly.
- Analyzing historical data to support in the planning process.
- Contacting suppliers to ensure that the stock is on time.
- Reviewing weekly sales and placing further orders when required.
- Booking deliveries to the warehouse and stock collections
- Doing daily stock report
- Excellent excel skills
- Relevant studies in Fashion, Business or Economics
- Determined and willing to further develop Retail Merchandising
- Enthusiasm for the fashion industry industry.
To Apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
You will be working as part of the Buying team, supporting our Senior buyer in the buying, administration and ecommerce proposition of stock here at ITS HQ. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in fashion buying in a rapidly expanding fast fashion business.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends and research
- Degree or equivalent in buying/merchandising ideally but not essentially in the fashion field
- Excel competent
- Experience working to tight timescales and in a fast paced environment
- Great organisational and prioritising skills
- The ability to manage your time and work autonomously
- Strong communicator
To Apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Due to the volume of applicants - we will only contact those applicable.