WHY WE’RE HERE
We want to empower our customers to be BRAVE, embrace BODY POSITIVITY and most of all, love themselves for who they are. Our message is clear, be who you are, not what you think you should be. Collaborations are in our brand DNA, offering a unique approach to product that you won’t find anywhere else. Our collections are designed for EVERYONE, regardless of shape or size, INCLUSIVITY is at the core in everything we do. Whether she wears for Instagram or everyday life, there’s something for EVERY KIND OF WOMAN and delivered to their door from the very next day. We keep prices AFFORDABLE, products REACTIVE to demand, user experience seamless and we pride ourselves on quality of SERVICE.
Please view our available roles below;
COLLABORATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
In The Style is a global fashion brand that, since starting 7 years ago, has gone from success to success and has become an industry leader when it comes to collaborations with celebrities and influencers. To date, the brand has launched over 30 collaborations with top tier celebrities and influencers.
Unlike many other brands, In The Style’s collaborations are more than just offering a one-off clothing collection, we partner with influencers and celebrities on a long-term basis, creating partnerships which have a strong brand message and communicate our values of inclusivity, diversity and female empowerment.
With collaborations being part of our DNA, we are looking for an experienced Influencer Outreach Manager to manage both gifting and paid influencer activity which supports key collection launches across own-brand products and collaborations.
This role will involve building and managing relationships with influencers, driving brand awareness, traffic and sales through the use of engaging on-brand influencers, negotiating commercially viable deals in line with budget and business needs, as well as proposing new ways of working with influencers which create brand awareness, social engagement and allow In The Style to stand out from its competitors.
The ideal candidate will be both creative and commercially-minded, work well under pressure, and have good knowledge of the influencer space.
This role will report into the Collabs & Partnerships Strategist and will be responsible for the management of an Outreach Assistant.
Key Responsibilities & Activities:
- To build and maintain strong relationships with our existing talent base
- Identifying new and emerging talent who align with the In The Style brand
- Negotiating commercially viable deals in line with budgets
- Proactively proposing new ways of working with influencers which create brand awareness, social engagement and allow In The Style to stand out from its competitors.
- Report weekly on influencer activity with understanding of key reporting metrics
- Develop outreach team & processes to ensure efficiency
- Oversee and manage the professional development of Outreach Assistant
- Update wider stakeholders on team outputs
All applications please send CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Job Description: Senior E-commerce and Trading Executive
Contract Type: Maternity Cover (12 months)
Start Date: Immediate
This is an important role within the E-commerce team, with a varied workload across all key e-commerce functions, with a cross-over into UK and international trading as well as digital marketing. Whilst this is initially a 12-month contract for maternity cover, there is scope to extend and possibly even turn into a permanent position.
- Taking a lead on key trading activities across the business; working closely with the marketing director to manage the trading plan and communicate to all relevant teams
- Managing the sending of key marketing messaging via our emailing and app notification platforms
- Creation and uploading of accurate product listings, in line with time pressures as dictated by the wider business
- Visual merchandising of the site, prioritising the process by stock, sales, category and seasonality
- Support e-commerce activities such as product, price, category and homepage content management
- Content creation to support wider business activities, including homepage assets, digital marketing ads and international sites
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure messaging is on brand, and with the graphic design team to manage asset production to support marketing activity
- Forming a close working relationship with the merchandising team to ensure the websites and app is always accurate, showcasing the right product and reflecting our strongest trading position
- Understanding of seasonality and key fashion trends
- An eye for detail, ensuring accuracy and consistency across data
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Familiarity with Magento e-commerce platform ideal but not essential
- Following briefs to keep up to date with trading plans for UK, international sites and app
- Good communication with other departments is critical; change requests can come in from any part of the business at any time
- This person should be highly proactive
Please send your CV to:
[email protected][email protected]