Since launching in 2013, In The Style has redefined fast fashion.
A creative hub in the heart of Manchester, In The Style encompasses youth, diversity and passion.
Fun, fast paced and free spirited, In The Style is not for the faint of heart!
If you’re ready to work hard and play harder, get in touch.
Full-time Positions - Manchester Based
Quality ControllerAn exciting opportunity has arisen in the heart of our operations team to support our quality control department. As our QC you will be tasked with checking that products we receive from suppliers meet our exacting standards both in terms of quality and fit.
You will report to the goods in manager and will be working in a team of 5-10 people. You will be tasked with your team to check 10% of all stock coming in to the business to make sure it is legally compliant in terms of packaging, labelling and material composition as well as making sure that it has been made to specification from our design team. You will be responsible for approving or escalating the rejection of stock and making sure that all garments meet the In The Style approval process. This is a role initially on a temporary contract until January with a view to making permanent for those who excel.
- Computer literate including ability to use excel
- Good communicator in spoken and written English
- Self sufficient and focussed
- Works well to time pressure
- Great team player
- Able to understand basic measurements using a tape measure
- Strong eye for detail
Duties Will Include
- Visually checking stock
- Stress testing garments
- Basic measurements
- Checking labels and packaging
- Using internal systems to log and record findings
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
SEO CONTENT MARKETING EXECUTIVE
As the Content Executive, you will be responsible for creating engaging and relevant content across the website, emails and blog. You will be tasked with optimising on site content through SEO techniques and increasing the keyword ranking of the brand.
- Strong written communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO practices and web traffic metrics
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Experience of writing engaging copy
- Great attention to detail
- Creative and self-motivated
- Ownership for the planning, creation and execution of content for website platforms, paid social copy, emails and blog posts
- Generate, edit, publish and share regular content using original text
- Research relevant topics and trends to be reflected in content
- Optimise copy on site according to SEO techniques
- Work to KPIs including increasing keyword rankings, generating relevant contant & increasing traffic to the blog
- Ensure content is compliant with law (e.g. ASA, copyright and data protection)
This full-time position is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding fast fashion etailer. You will be working with our design and development team to ensure all designs and development meet the critical path and quality standards are clearly communicated to and achieved by all suppliers. You will work daily on a range of tasks including tracking all stages of production, establishing and approving graded spec charts and holding fit meetings.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Work with Product Development to ensure all styles are sealed on time (according to critical path).
- Manage sealing process, fit meeting schedule and on-time delivery of pre-production samples.
- Manage size standards across core clothing and satellite categories
- Systematically document and issue fit comments to sin line with the critical path and agreed SLA’s.
- Launch and approve graded spec charts, monitoring correct and consistent grade rules across all suppliers.
- Ensure all suppliers submit pre-measured fit samples correct to spec.
Skills and experience:
- A proven track record of setting and achieving quality standards, appropriate to a fast fashion brand, working at pace with accuracy is essential.
- A solid knowledge of garment construction.
- A firm understanding of grading for core size clothing and essentially plus size clothing.
- Organised and efficient – ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Organisational skills with experience of working to critical deadlines.
- Good communication skills with experience of liaising with a range of suppliers and other partners.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Good office and administration skills, able to type, with a systematic approach to logging information. Fully excel competent.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca - Product Development Manager
At In The Style, the pace is as fast as it gets! From development to sales analysis, I love to see the product journey from start to finish. Every day is different, full of surprises and challenges, however teamwork is key and everyone gets involved which makes it a great environment to work in.
Paige - Creative Executive
I began my career with In The Style as an intern whilst studying Fashion Promotion at university. I am now a confident executive and I love working on all areas of the creative process knowing that every decision has an impact on the aesthetic of the business. Every day is different which is what makes it so fun!
Harriet - Assistant Buyer
After finishing University I started at In The Style in Customer Services. Within a year I worked my way up to an Assistant Buyer role, and am now part of an amazing team doing something I love. It's been amazing to see how much the brand has grown since I started and I can't wait to see where it goes next!