We're looking for an enthusiastic Merchandising Intern to work alongside our product team to support the coordination of day to day activities here at In The Style hq. Our team is hands on and fast-paced, so you can expect to learn lots from behind-the-scenes of a fast-fashion company. We’re looking for a confident individual who can hit the ground running and wants to build their foundations for a career in Merchandising.
The role will involve:
- Working closely with the Assistant Merchandisers to accurately maintain the crucial tools we use on the department such as the Range Plan
- Assisting the team with raising Purchase Orders
- Ordering swing tickets, size pips and back neck labels and ensuring those stock levels are maintained
- Carrying out ad hoc tasks for the Senior Merchandiser and Head of B&M as and when required
- Being the direct contact for organising deliveries into the business, ensuring our goods-in department has up-to-date, accurate levels of intake
- Supporting the team with regular reporting needed for trading/planning meetings
- Coordinating collections of samples
- Checking supplier invoices, raising any discrepancies with the relevant department and then liaising with the Finance department
- General administration duties to ensure smooth running of the department
23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Job Type: Internship
Please send all CV’s to email@example.com – No agencies please.